Continuing Medical Education Credits
Continuing Education Credits (CME’s) are available for the ATA2020 Conference content through the University of Virginia School of Medicine:
Up to 8 credits are available through Research Content
Up to 45.25 credits are available through Non-Research Enduring Content
Jointly Provided by the Office of Continuing Medical Education of the University of Virginia School of Medicine and American Telemedicine Association
Accreditation & Designation Statement – Research Content
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of University of Virginia School of Medicine and Renal Physicians Association. The University of Virginia School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Virginia School of Medicine designates this activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (Research Content) and a maximum of 45.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (Non-Research Enduring Content). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of Virginia School of Medicine and/or The University of Virginia School of Nursing Continuing Education, as accredited provider(s), awards 8.0 Hours of Participation (consistent with the designated number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ or ANCC contact hours) to participants who successfully complete this educational activity. The University of Virginia School of Medicine and/or The University of Virginia School of Nursing Continuing Education maintains a record of participation for six (6) years.
Disclosures (Research Content): The following have disclosed no financial relationship or interest with any proprietary entity producing healthcare goods or services.
Jesica Basant, MPH; Mohammad Bawany, BS; Carla Beckerle, DNP, ARPN-BC; Maria Rebecca Bernstein, ANP-BC, MBA; Ankit Bhatia; Natalie Bishop, MPH; Sean Britton, MPA, NRP, CPHQ; Julie Brown, APRN, CNS, MS, RN, ACNS-BC; Guenevere Burke, MD; Gail Castaneda, PhD, M.Ed; Tiffany Champagne-Langabeer, PhD; Laura Christopherson, MBA; Deborah Lindgren-Clendenen, RN, MN, GNP-BC, AGPCNP-BC; Christina Crawford, PT, DPT, MSHS; Andres Edwardo Guerrero-Criado, MD; Kimberly Cronsell, MD; Chuck Doarn, MBA; David Ellis, MD, FACEP; William England, PhD, JD; Deborah Ercolini, MS; Matt Faiman, MD; Dee Ford, MD, MSCR; Barbara Glanville, MHA; Richard Gooden, MBA; Alvaro Gonzalez, MA; Peter Greenwald, MD; DeAnna Grosbaum; Jillian Harvey, PhD; Anisa Heravian, MD; Mckenzie Huff, MSW; Leighanne Hustak, DNP, BC-FNP, CDE; Sheila John, DO; Emily Johnson, PhD; Aditi Joshi, MD; Bonnie Knight; Elizabeth Krupinski, PhD; Pamela Lace, MA; Gary Legault, MD; Yao Liu, MD, MS; Luke Mack, MA; Charlene Mayfield, PhD; James McElligott, MD; David McSwain, MD, MPH; Stephen Minton, MD; Sharaz Mohammed; Heather Meyers; Neel Naik, MD; Kimberly Noel, MD; Mary Elizabeth Null, MD; Diane Padden, PhD, RN; Jamie Pak, MD; Tejal Raichura, MHA; Kelly Rhone, MD, FACEP; Jason Roberge, PhD, MPH; Mark Rood, MD, FAAFP; Sabrina Smith, MD, PhD; Walkitria Smith, MD; Neil Solomon, MD; Josh Tanner; Bao Tran, JD; Kathy Wibberly, PhD; Rachel Wong, MD, MPH, MBA, FACP; Peter Yellowlees, MD, BSc, MBBS, FRANZCP, MRC, Psych, FACHI
The following faculty and organizing committee members have identified the following relevant financial relationship(s):
- Michelle Alencar, PhD disclosed stock/ownership at inHealth Medical Services, Inc
- Dale Alverson, MD disclosed advisory committee/board at GlobalMed and Vision Quest; consultant at Welcome Home Health; owner and sole proprietor at Health Information Associates International, LLC
- Lauren Broffman, PhD disclosed employment at and stock/ownership at Ro
- Connie S. Ducaine, PhD, LPC, LCADC, ACS, NCC disclosed employment at Vital Decisions, LLC
- Lisa Ide, MD, MPH disclosed employment at Zipnosis and stock/ownership at United Health Group
- Anand Iyer, PhD disclosed employment at Welldoc, Inc
- Patrick Le, BS disclosed industry funded research/investigator at OPTOS
- Hossam Mahmoud, MD, MPH, DFAPA disclosed employment at Regroup
- Karen Rheuban, MD disclosed advisory committee/board at Tyto Care and Locus Health
- Neal Sikka, MD disclosed stock/ownership at SonoStik and Emergency Medical Innovations
- Jennifer Ruschman, MS disclosed employment at Teladoc Health
Disclosure of Faculty Financial Affiliations
The University of Virginia School of Medicine, as an ACCME accredited provider, and The University of Virginia School of Nursing Continuing Education as an ANCC accredited provider, endorses and strives to comply with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Standards of Commercial Support and with the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Content Integrity Standards, Commonwealth of Virginia statutes, University of Virginia policies and procedures, and associated federal and private regulations and guidelines on the need for disclosure and monitoring of proprietary and financial interests that may affect the scientific integrity and balance of content delivered in continuing education activities under our auspices.
The University of Virginia School of Medicine and School of Nursing require that all CE activities accredited through this institution be developed independently and be scientifically rigorous, balanced and objective in the presentation/discussion of its content, theories and practices.
All faculty presenters participating in an accredited CE activity are expected to disclose relevant financial relationships with commercial entities occurring within the past 12 months (such as grants or research support, employee, consultant, stock holder, member of speaker’s bureau, etc.). The University of Virginia School of Medicine and School of Nursing will employ appropriate mechanisms to resolve potential conflicts of interest to maintain the standards of fair and balanced education to the participant. Questions about specific strategies can be directed to the Office of Continuing Medical Education, University of Virginia School of
Medicine or the University of Virginia School of Nursing Continuing Education, Charlottesville, Virginia.
The faculty, staff and planning committee of the University of Virginia Office of Continuing Medical Education and the University Of Virginia School Of Continuing Education have no financial affiliations to disclose.
Disclosure of discussion of non-FDA approved uses for pharmaceutical products and/or medical devices The University of Virginia School of Medicine and the University of Virginia School of Nursing Continuing Education requires that all faculty presenters identify and disclose any off-label uses for pharmaceutical and medical device products. It is recommended that each clinician fully review all the available data on new products or procedures prior to clinical use.
How to Claim Your Credit (You can claim credits for both Research and Non-Research Enduring Content, but you will need to claim separately):
- Go to www.cmevillage.com
- Click on the “Learning Portal” button
- At the top right or on the left menu bar click “Sign-In”. If you have attended a program with us before, you will enter your email address and password. If you are a new user, enter your email address, select “Create Account” and follow the instructions to set up your profile and password.
- Click “CE Certificate – Eval for Credit”
- Enter CME Activity Code:
137145 (Research content)
139489 (Non-Research Enduring Content)
- Complete and submit the evaluation
- Certificate Preparation; indicate the number of credits you wish to claim for attending this activity. Click “Submit.”
- Click “Print Certificate” or you can access later by visiting our website at: www.cmevillage.com, click “Learning Portal”, “Sign In”, and click “Credit History & Past Certificate.”
- For problems, contact the CME office at email@example.com.
NOTE: The post activity evaluation for both live virtual and enduring sessions will be available through June 30, 2021. Credit will not be issued after the evaluation period has closed.
Download statements and instructions:
Non-Research Enduring Content