ATA2020 Conference & Expo
ATA2020 is the world’s largest telehealth innovation and networking event. It’s where providers, technology developers, business professionals and leaders from across the healthcare sector come together to have an in-depth, thoughtful, critical discussion about the future of health.
At ATA2020, you will become immersed in the novel application of virtual care technologies, deepen your understanding of patient and consumer perspectives and motivations, and bring clarity to the challenges, policies and opportunities to implementing telehealth solutions in value-based delivery models. Attendees will be armed with the practical knowledge, best practices and actionable insights that will allow you to identify opportunities for your organization and create the future of care delivery. Our speakers, our content and our partners create a solid foundation on which to build your telehealth expertise and success. Only at ATA2020, you will get a glimpse of where the market is going in the next five years, from the thought leaders and innovators creating that future.
We’ve designed an exciting schedule for ATA2020! Highlights include:
- More than 100 educational sessions and research-based presentations highlighting new frontiers and emerging best practices, the tools and techniques for creating behavior change and patient engagement, and the latest trends driving the industry
- Sought-after industry leaders on the cutting edge, experts and innovators sharing insights and ideas to advance on existing solutions and emerging technologies, new applications and opportunities
- Unique, hands-on learning modules, peer-to-peer interactions and knowledge sharing with others who face the same challenges
- Over 200 exhibitors showcasing the latest industry innovations, technology applications and products that will impact health and wellness
- New resources and knowledge to confidently tackle the most critical issues facing the telehealth industry and advance your career development
Rub elbows with healthcare providers who realize the value of telehealth; the most innovative business professionals, pharma and biotech companies, large consumer organizations and employers and payers who are leveraging virtual care solutions; and investors and entrepreneurs who are creating next generation technologies.